The Profit Deal
The marketing and distribution funds are made available from the Producer / Film LLC or other capital sources. GMT Releasing does not directly fund the distribution expenses or any negative pick-up.
- Each Film LLC is accounted for as a stand-alone entity. The Producer sets up the LLC or Corporation for the film.
- No cross-collateralization is practiced by GMTR.
- Each Film LLC contributes capital for reasonable and customary distribution operating overhead. If a film requires additional fixed operating expenses for extraordinary releasing costs then distribution fees received from worldwide revenue are used for recoupment. This fixed amount information to be shared with net participants.
- All investors, cast, crew and other participants share, prorata, in the profits after distribution budgets and financial goals are met. All net participants are made aware of the budgets and goals for their related film.
- GMT Releasing manages the film for its' marketing duration (can be many years). GMT Releasing receives ongoing fees for its operations and management of film distribution.
- Our Mission and Vision
- Our Partners
- President of GMT Releasing
- Celebrity Tours, Movie Releases, Grass Roots Marketing
Release Slate 2015 -- 2017
- My Movie Studio Office
- Transparent Movie Accounting™
- Creative Movie Accounting
- GMT Studios
- Divided Roads
- GMT World Television Network [in beta testing] (Founding Stockholders)
- Madison Rising
- STAR SPANGLED BANNER